Sunday, December 03, 2006

A Day out with Thomas the Tank Engine

We spent Saturday, December 2nd...riding on Thomas the Tank Engine. We went to Strasburg, PA (about 1 1/2 hours from Balitmore)where Thomas was visiting the railway and took a ride. Braydon was in heaven, as we noted from him shouting "THOMAS" and smiling the entire day. He could not stop watching the train. As many of you know, he absolutely loves trains (thomas being his favorite) and can not name more thomas characters than I knew existed.

For those who don't know about the exhibit. The Thomas Train visits different railways across the country and you can buy a ticket to ride on the train, along with a day of different activites and pictures, etc....It was a good time, and Brett and I both agree....it was something that as a parent....you get so much joy out of just seeing your child so excited!

Brielle spent the time bundled in the Bjorn, napping....I guess she is just not into Thomas like her brother...at least , not yet!

No comments: