Friday, February 29, 2008

Change....always change...

it is amazing how fast a month can go by...I can't believe March starts tomorrow and we are already looking at the possiblity of spring weather here in a couple weeks. We are looking forward to spending some time at the park, zoo, and our backyard! I think both kids are sick of being couped up inside and having to get all bundled up to go anywhere...I know I am.

Braydon started swimming lessons this week....the kind where we as parents sit on the sidelines, still with our clothes on...no more mommy and me classes! Brett and I both could not believe how strange it felt to have a child who is of that age already. Braydon was hesistant at first, but thanks to a good teacher...I think things will be fine.

Brielle is into EVERYTHING! and climbing EVERYTHING! she has now figured out ways to use other things to get onto the sofa, the chairs, etc...and she has taken to JUMPING! not just jumping while standing in place (which she loves) but jumping from the ottoman into her bean bag....oh she loves it!

We are starting to turn a corner, and I have noticed...with the persistence of both kids..they are starting to play together...she follows him around, wants to be just like him and I think he has finally started to think that this is a really cool thing....as a parent, it is so much fun to watch.

No comments: