Hello from East Grand Rapids, Michigan (used to be Baltimore) Please check back once and awhile for updates on Braydon, Brielle & Beckett, our adventures as a family and the many changes that continue to happen in our lives.
Sunday, November 02, 2008
halloween....
We had a great weekend! I will post more pics of the fall activity this week...but here is halloween! Grandma and Grandpa Bolt joined us for the weekend and went trick or treating with us. Braydon had a wonderful night, especially when the "real" Batman showed up in his batmobile and all dressed up! Brielle walked the entire way, and said trick or treat at most houses and carried her candy the entire night. Saturday night, Brett and I went to a halloween party with some friends and dressed at the Scooby Doo group..another fun night! Again, I will post more pics of our time with Grandma and Grandpa and Brielle's 2nd birthday too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment