We are in full swing once again...Braydon has really done well with adjusting to PreK and going to school 5 mornings a week. Brielle is loving her 2 mornings a week in the 2's preschool program, along with her gymnastics class (she is in a preschool class...mommy not involved...wow!). She has really started to show her independence. Beckett is already 6 months old, sitting well by herself and showing more and more personality on a daily basis. We are having a lot of fun.
This past weekend we took the kids to Baughers to pick some apples. I have never done this before and I wanted to try it with the kids...they had a great time! Now, I have to use the apples that we brought home...not hard, although i may run out fast as the kids are eating apples faster than they have before.
No comments:
Post a Comment