Beckett had her first day of school on Monday, September 12th 2011. She is enrolled in the Tween (2 1/2-3yr old) program at the Children's Workshop. She was very excited about going, and could not stop talking about her teacher Miss Gloria. I wish I could say the excitement lasted, but when I dropped her off and said goodbye, she immediately started to cry. I left, being my third child..I know that it is better for me just to go...not to linger. The hard part this time, she is my baby, my last one....and I can tell that I handle these situations differently. I left and promptly returned at 3pm to pick her up, only to see her sitting with a teacher, pacifier in the mouth and tear stained cheeks. Yep, she had cried most of the time, acted very tired and not really involved herself at all. When we got to the car I asked her about her day, "i was scared mommy without you there." I assured her that I would always come back and get her. After that moment, the tiredness went away, she was chatty, giggling and playful. So, we will see what happens when I take her on Wed.
No comments:
Post a Comment