One of my resolutions for 2012 was to try more things with the kids, explore more and to try to be more in the moment with them. This past year has been such a year of change and we had so much going on that I think I forgot to take so much of it in. The kids did great, but I do feel like I spent a lot of time getting the house ready to sell, then packing the house, moving the house, and then unpacking the house, and finally getting the house in order to live in. That is a lot of time. So, when we moved to Grand Rapids, I joined the childrens museum as one destination for some additional fun. This has been a great outlet for us, and I have often taken Beckett on her own when the other two are in school. I just love hearing her caring on in conversation for 1-2 hours while we play, discover and learn new things. On occasion, Brielle comes with us too before school and then the girls really get into make believe play. It is so much fun to watch!
No comments:
Post a Comment